- You are single and aged between the ages of 16 and above.
- You are not pregnant at the time of Application.
- contestants must be without a criminal record.
- If crowned Winner TIG FACE OF TH MONTH, you agree to carry out your duties which include attending events and charity work when required. Failure to do so may result in you being stripped off your title which will then go to the 1st runner up if suitable. You will forfeit any prizes not yet received.
- All fees paid to TIG ENTERTAINMENT are NOT REFUNDABLE and NOT TRANSFERABLE. Once your entrance fee has been paid, you are able to drop out at any time but you WILL NOT receive a refund.
Finalists will not slander or tarnish other contestants, Director, Inc. staff, TIG Entertainment staff or anyone else involved with or connected to the contest. Defamatory verbal and/or written remarks against TIG FACE OF THE MONTH will result in immediate disqualification, forfeiture of any and all prizes and awards won, and possible legal charges.
Any finalists found publicly posting slanderous remarks on public forums, social networking sites or any other public domain will be immediately disqualified and legal action may be taken.
Good sportsmanship is expected at all times. Disruptive behaviour before, during, or after the contest may result in disqualification, removal from the contest, and possible legal charges.
- If you win the contest, you will return your crown after your reign.
- The sash will be yours for keeps.
RULES AND REGULATIONS
- TIG FACE OF THE MONTH Title holders* cannot compete in another pageant during their reign except otherwise.
- Applicant understands and agrees that the TIG FACE OF THE MONTH ORGANISERS shall determine all issues as to eligibility to compete and the contestant must agree to abide by that determination both as to themselves and other applicants.
- There must be nothing in the contestant’s background that could bring into disrepute any aspect of the contest or its sponsors.
- By filling the entry form and qualified for the final, contestants are reminded that they have signed a contract and that to break it is a serious matter.
- Entry forms must be filled in with names as they are on passports, etc. and not assumed or professional names.
- TIG FACE OF THE MONTH is copyright. No person, nor organisation, may use the title, without the permission of TIG ENTERTAINMENT LIMITED.
- By entering the selection process and ultimately the contest, a contestant grants the organisers or the sponsors of the contest, the free and unfettered right to use her name, photographs, voice, likeness, recommendations etc., relating to the contest, its title or any such connection between the contestant and the contest or title in any way it sees fit for advertising or sales promotions purposes, providing such use is not in a manner to cause harm to the contestant’s reputation or name.
- Contestants agree that from the date of joining the contest, until a period of fourteen days after the last day of the contest, or for a period of one month after their reign as titleholder ends, they will not, without the prior permission in writing from the organisers, make any statement to the media, either directly or indirectly, nor give any interviews nor write any stories whatsoever appertaining to the competition or involving its name.
- Contestants agree that their name and photographs may be used by the organiser in any advertising or promotion feature where the names “TIG FACE OF THE MONTH” or “FACE OF TIG MAGAZINE” are included, providing such advertising or promotion shall not offend normal good taste.
- If she wins the TIG FACE OF THE MONTH title, be able to sign a Sole Agency and Management contract with TIG ENTERTAINMENT and not have another agent which gives such agent any working relationship or fees in connection with her during her months of office.
- Contestants or their family will not enter into any disagreement during the contest with any other contestants or the organisers regarding the decision.
- contestants must not partake in activities that are seen as malicious or defamatory to other contestants and the TIG Entertainmnet Organisation. Such behaviour may result in legal action being taken against such contestants
- The Organizer reserves the right to substitute, add to or alter any item on the list of prizes offered before the Finals of the Contest. All prizes won by the Contestant during the Contest shall not be transferable or exchangeable for cash.
At the end of the contest, the organisation reserves the right to only deal with those delegates who hold positions (Queen and T0p 6). The end of every contest terminates the contract between the organisation and other contestants who do not fall within the category(Queen and Top 6) stated above.
The Terms and Conditions are subject to change by TIG Entertainment at any time.
Miss, and Top 6 finalists agrees to abide by the above rules. If an finalists fails to abide by the above rules and/or brings TIG Entertainment into disrepute, for which a decision will be made at the Director’s discretion to terminate the finalist’s contract immediately, reclaim the finalists sash and authorise the deletion of all photos containing the TIG Face Of The Month sash, area sash and crown.
By submitting the entry form and fee(s) to TIG FACE OF THE MONTH, contestants agrees to abide by all policies, rules and regulations set forth by The Info Global Entertainment, Inc on and this agreement.
All contestants must except the judge’s/director’s decision is final, this includes all awards. In the case of a tie the director will make the final decision. This is not open for negotiation.
I hearby agree to all of the above.
Terms and Conditions are subject to change or review at any time.